If you are looking for foods to fight flu or viral infection, you should know that most of the food we eat these days are not healthy. There are many additives and preservatives in these foods that can actually harm your body instead of healing it. When looking for ways to fight infections, you have to realize that what you put into your body can help or hurt you. So here are some ways to fight infections naturally.
- One of the best foods to fight infection and keep your immune system strong is fish oil. This is because it contains DHA fat. The DHA fat helps make your body more efficient at fighting infection because it is what makes you more able to produce an antibody called immunoglobulin G (IgG), which you can use to strengthen your body’s defenses. The more IgG you have, the better at combating any infections you might get.
- Fish oil is also great for people who want a good immune system. It is easy to obtain and it is found in most foods that you eat, so it shouldn’t be hard to find. One of the reasons that fish is a good food to eat to boost your immune system is that it contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids. These acids can help to balance out the hormones in your body. If your hormones are unbalanced, you could become very sick.
- Other foods to fight infection and keep your body healthy are apples and pears. Apples are very good for you because they are full of Vitamin A and C. Vitamin A helps to fight infection while Vitamin C helps to keep your skin healthy. Both of these vitamins can also help to improve your immune system. In addition to these foods, nuts, whole grains, and beans are all good foods to eat to help your body stay healthy. Besides the foods, you can also try herbal remedies like taking the best neem tablets, curcumin tablets and much more.
- Many people don’t realize that sugar can actually make things worse. This is why it is a good idea to cut out all sugars from your diet. And have herbal teas like ginger tea, honey lemon tea, turmeric milk etc.
- The last few things that you should eat to fight infection and keep it away are protein and fat. Any foods that are high in protein will help to build your immune system. The next time you are thinking about what to eat to fight the infections that come along with it, look to the foods listed above. Add as many of them into your diet as you feel comfortable. Remember, viruses cannot survive without you eating unhealthy foods.
- If you really want to know which foods to fight infection and keep it away, then look to your own health. Every day, eat foods that contain protein. Some of these include chicken, beef, fish, eggs, and even lentils. Eating these types of foods will give you the necessary proteins to help boost your immune system. Just remember that if you are having any type of infection or illness, you should stay away from sugary and starchy foods.
It is important that you find a way that works best for you, as everyone’s bodies are different and react differently to treatments.