Your life is beautiful because you are blessed with some lovely angels. You call them mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, friend and many other titles. They make you laugh, wipe your tears, and get you gifts on all of your special occasions, especially the ones you wished for. With Women’s Day coming closer week by week; why not gift something extraordinary to women in your life? By way of these gifts, you can make a love confession or express your gratitude towards them.
- Flowers with Balloons: Flowers and balloons complement each other very well. While flowers will make her feel special the accompanying balloon gift will awake the playful child in her. You can shop for a box of flowers with a balloon tucked in it. Choose your flower and balloon wisely. For expressing love, go with roses and a heart-shaped balloon. It will serve two purposes.
- Desserts: She makes sure your taste buds are satiated to the core. On all of your D-Days, she makes your favourite dishes and desserts. While you may not be blessed with the same cooking genes; you can surely make the moment and sweetly unforgettable with a midnight cake delivery in Chennai. A small gesture that is sure to leave a lasting impression on her heart.
- Jewellery: Bring a classic jewellery piece for her, ask her to close the eyes and make her wear it. She will land on cloud nine seeing you making such great efforts. These little things take most of the room in one’s heart. You can also express love and take your relationship to new heights with this gesture of yours. And, if you are thinking of surprising your mom with a jewellery gift, we couldn’t be more happier.
- Plants: Plants make for an evergreen gift choice. She will love spending time with these blooming buddies and feel physically and mentally good. Moreover, if she loves her home to radiate happy and positive vibes, it’s a must that she has some potted plants indoors and outdoors. Extend her a potted plant or a collection of potted plants on Women’s Day.
- T-Shirts: Summers are here. It’s the season when we all love breezy and comfortable clothes. T-shirts with some cool prints like Womaniya, Extraordinaari, Girl Power will best compliment her personality. The t-shirt will be a great addition to her wardrobe as she can style it in different ways. If she is someone who loves DIY, then it is a must-have for her.
- Makeup Essentials: Makeup is always a good gift choice for females. It is one of those essentials they can never say no to. Even if your mom believes in minimalistic makeup; she will love to have lipstick and kajal in her vanity box. For your sister and wife, a whole makeup box will be less as they are makeup lovers. Such gifts can inspire them to become future makeup artists as well.
These gifts will be of use to them and will contribute to their lives in different ways. Continue to celebrate the angels in your life not only on 8th March but every day!